I can't believe I still have two more months left!!! I'm getting to that point where I kinda of want it to be over...or just closer to over maybe. I feel more like 8 months pregnant, not 7 months pregnant. Oh well, I know I'll be missing it when it's all overwith, so I'm trying to enjoy as much as possible! I have to be really thankful too, I'm not getting that same hip pain that I had when I was pregnant with Trevor, and that was torturous! I think I feel a little more emotional sometimes, or I just get worked up easier. My bladder is just rediculous, I think this baby thinks my bladder is a dance a floor!!!! Tomorrow is my Dr's appointment and I'm praying that I don't break the scale!!!!!!!!!! I hate getting weighed every time, I get so anxious. I feel like I'm waiting for a test score or something. So other pregnancy stuff, hmmmm...oh yeah! Yesterday I took two iron pills together, I just found out I'm anemic after some blood work. I was instruced by the Dr to take two over the counter pills over iron everyday from now on. But the pharmacist said to only take one. Well I only wish Steve had told me that the pharmacist said that when he bought them because I spent an hour in agonizing stomach pain...I thought I was going into labor or something. I then felt better after I yacked up my brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, it was bad but I felt better after. Anyway, I'll update tomorrow after my appointment :)
No comments:
Post a Comment