So this past weekend was awesome! We got to spend some good time with Scott's fami
ly from Mississippi while they were here visiting, Saturday Erika graduated from college. The first person in my family to ever receive a bachelor's degree, hopefully it will become the thing to do for the future ;) We concluded the graduation with celebrating with family and friends and Scott and Erika announced that they are going to have a baby!!!! I have to say, that was the true highlight of my weekend anyway!!!! Sunday we spent the day touring the city and then coming home to lobsters and steak tips and salad....lots of yummy stuff :) So now back to normal life, Mississippi has all headed home and we miss them!!! But it was so fun and I'm so thankful that we got to spend so much time with them and that they were able to be here for all of these special events.
I also just have to say that everyone who was involved with all of these events were such a great help. Between people helping with food and decorating and helping me out with Trevor, I can't say thank you enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment