Hey there! This is my first random blog. A great place to share lots of my goofy moments, strange and interesting thoughts, prayers, pictures, and more!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Dr's Appointment
So Monday I had a check up. Everything looks good. Baby's heartbeat was so loud and now she doesn't have to look for it, the baby is big enough where she puts the dopler thingy on my belly and there it is! It was in the 140's this time. So far I've gained 18lbs, which she said was good for this stage...Just over 6 months. We went over my due dates, since I've been given a different one every time I've been there! First it was August 2nd and it's gone all the way to August 11th. The first date is according to when I had my last period, the August 11th is from my my early ultrasound. And then somewhere in the middle at my 18 week ultra sound it was August 6th. She said the earliest ultra sound is the most accurate, so that would be August 11th. She said it's probably not really that, but it's somewhere inbetween all of those dates, but to play it safe for planning my section, she wants to use that date. SO she wont deliver before 39 weeks. Our choices for dates are August 4th, 5th, 7th or 8th. The 6th is a Wednesday...her day off. Figures since thats my nana's B-day and would love the baby to be born then! Oh well. The Dr suggested the 8th because it would be 08/08/08, which IS kind of cool. So we put in for that date, not sure if we got it yet,but most likely it's all set since its so far ahead. It also works out good because it's on a Friday, so it will just be easier for over the weekend and stuff. So unless I go into labor early, I think the 8th will be the day! And lets just hope and pray that if I do go early that my Dr will be the one there for delivery. Can't wait to meet my baby!!!!!! Counting down the days now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment