Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 27th

I just want to say right from the start that I'm not complaining, just stating the facts :) I am SO tired! I am at the point now that I'm so tired that I can't even sleep. I sometimes feel like I don't know what day of the week it is lol! Last week was when it started to get really bad. We had such a busy weekend with helping Scott and Erika and getting ready for Easter. Trevor didn't take one nap from Friday to Sunday. The only time he slept was for a little bit here and there, mostly in the car, which is such a JIP! Nap time shouldn't ever be in the car unlsess I am the one napping in the passengers seat! Anyway, Erika and I did tons of shopping, walking around, staying up late Friday and Saturday and then made it to the 8:30am service at church Sunday morning. And that was just the beginning of a long, but great, day! It was worth every moment of tiredness in the end. But the next morning I had a Dr's appointment in the morning, had to get Trevor ready to go to Grammy's so I could get to the Dr's. The good part was, mom and I ended up having a lazy day at her house, but even when Trevor went down, I couldn't sleep! Now everyday this week we've been out and about, going to the park, hanging out with Cora, doing errands, and just something everyday. It's been fun, but I still feel like I need a nap from shopping on Saturday! I would give $100 an hour for every hour I got to sleep.....in the middle of the day ahhhhhhhh!!! Maybe Trevor will somehow read this and sleep extra long tomorrow and I will have to be stuffing his piggy bank with Benjamins!!! I just pray I get a nap tomorrow, my kids are kicking my butt! I suppose I should get used to it, I'm sure once Baby Sullivan #2 is here, this bit of exhaustion I'm feeling will be more like a well rested day!

No comments: